Berlin Musician Welcome Guide
photo: Jazzy Berlin jam session at Katerholzig
by Anthony Toto Toci
Tour promotion for a local Jazz Band
The tour promotion is intended for the artistic development of professionally working musicians and music groups. Funding will be given to tour projects in Germany, which serve to raise awareness, and are also suitable for representing the current Berlin music scene in the rest of Germany.
• The musicians and / or the groups are identified by their artistic work and prove this with appropriate work samples.
• They have a special reason for a tour (eg release of a new sound carrier, a new cast, an exclusive musical program - also in cooperation with a guest -, first away performances, in special cases also a jubilee amongst others)
• There should be no major breaks between the performances.
• Only tour projects that have not started yet can be promoted.
• The musicians and the majority of the group live and work in Berlin.
• Single appearances, benefit concerts, showcases for record companies, pure foreign tours u. Ä. As well as tours as (unpaid) pre-program are excluded from the promotion.
Scope of promotion
The tour promotion is awarded as a scholarship for the participating musicians. Per musician or musician (and possibly for a sound engineer) and concert can be applied for a flat rate of 80,00 €.
Period of the tender
The tour promotion is usually offered twice a year.
Please note the additional information in the current information sheet when submitting your application.
Information Sheet Touring Jazz
PDF-Document (32.9 kB) - Status: March 2018
Annex 1 "Tour schedule" Tour promotion Jazz
DOC-Document (37.0 kB) - Status: March 2018
Annex 2 "Members, project participants" Tour promotion Jazz
DOC document (50.5 kB) - Status: March 2018
Please submit the application - and all attachments - electronically.
* Access to the online application process
Jazz Clubs reviews
Jazz Jam Sessions list
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
ASK AT OUR FB GROUP